Potty training help!

My daughter just turned 4, she was potty trained at 2 and decided she didnt want to do it anymore! We ended up back in diapers, she just turned 4 last month and is starting to show interest again in potty training, how can i keep her interested and get her trained!? I have another baby due in sept and she cant go back to school unless she is fully trained!

LoveMyBabies41

Asked by LoveMyBabies41 at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:17 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Keep her interest with some books, videos on potty training. Set up a reward schedule. Make the bathroom a desirable place-pictures at potty eye view, books, wipes with great characters, lots of positive energy. Let her pick up some big girl underwear and tell her she can wear it until she has an accident (when she does wait a day and try it again)
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 9:27 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm so glad someone has brought this up. I also have a 4 year old daughter (turned four this month) and have the same issue. I mean like almost to letter and NOTHING is helping. I've even tried going to doctors and having family help but she's just not interested....
    AngelLedwell

Answer by AngelLedwell at 8:35 PM on May. 19, 2011