Do you ever start to answer a question and then change your mind?

I do (just did). I sometimes even type out an answer and then change my mind about posting it.

Usually I do this when I just don't care enough one way or the other, or I can't quite make up my mind. In a post about the SF ban on circumcision, I had an answer that was just too all-over-the-place. "I don't like bans. I don't like circs. Wouldn't do it if I had a son. Wish people were more informed. A ban is extreme." It ended up being sloppy, and I didn't care enough about the issue to take time to fix it, so - delete!

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:14 PM on May. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yep all the time. I use to post them anyway, but now... meh. I just don't so much.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 PM on May. 18, 2011

• All the time! lol...if I feel like I can't articulate my point well enough or if I'm on the fence about the subject....I've been known to type out an entire answer, read it over and then just decide not to answer the question at all too lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:20 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes. I will all but it post! Just because sometimes i just really don't want to give my opinion!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yes all the time!!! especially when i am annoyed. i stop and regroup...what really bugs me is the wrong info out there about the business i am in...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:21 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Sometimes. I'm having fun in the SF one, though. It's fun to watch the same people always up in arms about sharia suddenly lose their damn minds when the shoe's on their foot.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Yes MA'AM ..all the time... i sit and think about what to post ..start to type.. then when i'm finished i just delete it.. and go on cause i just don't know what to say on the subject.
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 11:23 PM on May. 18, 2011

• yep, I have.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

• ^ I always love instances like that in P&CE. I'm always a tad bit annoyed when people start going on and on about the sanitary and cleanliness aspect of circ's. I just want to scream: "Well if you practice good hygiene and teach your son to do the same - what's the problem?!?!" I've always wondered exactly how women who talk about cleanliness and say "I want sex to be better for him when he's older" have actually seen/slept with a non-circ'd man?
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 11:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• All the time
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 11:37 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Ha I just did on the question before this one lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:54 PM on May. 18, 2011