My 3half yr old said he ate to much dinner which was spaggetti and salad

and it pointing at his tummy and want me to hold him..Dinner was 2hrs ago.. not sure wether he really ate to much or this is something else.. he ate a good amt but nothing concerning.???????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on May. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• maybe it didn't agree with him.. or did eat too much and his stomach is upset.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:22 PM on May. 18, 2011

• Do adults that around him say that they ate too much? At that age they like to imitate the adults. Kids at that age very rarely over eat...MOST of the time it is hard to get them to slow down enough to eat enough... ;) If he tummy was upset might have just been the need to go #2
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 11:25 PM on May. 18, 2011

• It sounds like he has an upset stomach over something. I know for me, personally, sometimes when I eat too much, the grease or fats will be the last thing to digest even though it wasn't the focus of the meal and it feels awful. The times I have thrown up from it, that is exactly what it is. Maybe I'm a circus freak. LOL. Maybe try to get him some pepto or something for his stomach.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:27 PM on May. 18, 2011

• I do the same..LOL...I get full so easy and I bet he did to.
    Kids only need to eat less than half of what grown ups eat.Give him small portions.
    I have had a tummy aches for hours if I eat too much.
    It is good ---there are some who people don't ever feel full ---its a real medical condition, a problem---and then they overeat and get way too fat.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:10 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Thank you ladies HE went #2 and feels much better:) thank u again!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:53 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I have a 4 yr old and salad never agrees with his stomach. I usually have to get the tums out.
    regina220

Answer by regina220 at 9:16 AM on May. 19, 2011