Hmm..what would YOu think and do?

my So dropped me off at home 3 hours ago, said he was going to his moms. he left his phone at home, and he isnt at his moms or at his brothers (where he usually is)

WTF/??

im getting very annoyed!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd wait and ask him where he really was. Not much else you can do.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• With it being Christmas, I'd think it was something to do with that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• no, he left upset and has been very different lately. every single day i dread him coming home because i know ill go through hell. i cant stand being around him lately because he is so rude. he calls me a waste of life, a loser, pathetic, a slut... soo many things.
    Anonymous

• just please dont jump to conclusions!!! i fount that out the hard way. i thought my dh was at this girls house...there friends but still thought he lied about where he was going. You never know...he might got into a wreak or broke down. when he comes home dont start bashing. if he dont say anything to you about what happened to him if any then ask where he was where you called since you needed to ask him something but now you forgot.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• sounds like he has somewhere else to spend his time. If you feel there is something going on in your heart of heart 99% there is. Its called your woman's intuition and you have to listen to it. We women usually know exactly what is going on. WSe just dont want to believe it so we look for more to verify it.
    Anonymous

• Well, hmmm... I just read your 2nd post. I don't know then. Maybe he needs some time to cool off and think. He might need some space to sort things out. My suggestion would be to stay low key for a while and let him go through whatever it is he is dealing with. Obviously something is bothering him and it is being directed toward you regardless if it has anything to do with you.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would find someplace for you to hang out and let him worry where you are for a change. If you got out and did stuff you enjoy instead of sitting around waiting you would be a lot happier
    RCDragons27

Answer by RCDragons27 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• go out and have some fun of your own. let him wonder where you are for a change
    RCDragons27

Answer by RCDragons27 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If he talks to you like that, then why does it matter where he is? I'd only be upset if he came back.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2008