Could i be pregant

I took a hpt today it came back very faint postive I'm 3 days late but I feel like. I'm going to started. I stay tired I feel like I don't get enough sleep what. Should. I do

kojaksprincezz

Asked by kojaksprincezz at 12:02 AM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Get a blood test.. Good Luck!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:04 AM on May. 19, 2011

• YES.....................NO...................MAYBE SO! HA! GOT TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 19, 2011

• ThAnks its just confushing
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 12:08 AM on May. 19, 2011

• How is calling a doc to make an appointment for a blood test confusing?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:13 AM on May. 19, 2011

• 9 times out of 10 a positive is a positive. very rarely will you get a false positive. A lot of women in early pregnancy will have similar symptoms as fixing to "start". Your best bet now would be to go to a doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:13 AM on May. 19, 2011

• wait a few more days and take another test, or go to the doc. If you followed directions on the test then + is +... it's detecting trace amounts of HGH which you don't produce unless you are preggers!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:17 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I would say you are prego. When I got found out I was prego with my DD. I didn't think I was and ignored the test. just in case get the blood test.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• the only time it comes up as a false positive is if you either misread it or if you miscarry between the time you take the urine test to the time you get the blood work.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:39 AM on May. 19, 2011

• K thanks everybody And the reason I'm confused is cause I'm cramping like I'm going to start my peroid
    kojaksprincezz

Comment by kojaksprincezz (original poster) at 1:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm in the very beginning of my 2nd pregnancy right now and i'm having some cramping. It's pretty normal...just your muscles stretching and your uterus expanding. As long as you aren't bleeding (which can be a sign of miscarriage with cramping), you should be just fine! Wait a couple days and take a test :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 1:32 AM on May. 19, 2011