My hubby wants me to talk dirty... lol adult content

My hubby wants me to talk dirty to him while we are... well ya know... But I just feel completely weird doing it... Do any of you talk dirty while doing it? If so give me an example, if ya don't mind... Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• haha!! Wish I could help. I feel like a clown when I try for my hubs.. Maybe a drink to relax you might help.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:06 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I know what you mean . . . It sounds hilarious to me, too. Just pretend you are a porn star . . . Fake it til you make it baby.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 12:16 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Just let him know what you want. If you cuss that helps alot,and tell him what you are going to him.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Talking dirty makes me feel dirty; but ironically, its something I wonder about. The logical explanation is I don't understand it, but want to (instead of fearing what I don't understand, I try to gravitate towards it and learn more).
    I've tried watching porn to get ideas but it kinda weirds me out. Maybe its just because I can't imagine myself saying something like that, or that it seems so... uncensored. Maybe its like any other language and your tongue just needs to get used to it? (In all honesty, I'd rather talk dirty in French [my second language] than English because at least in French it'll still sound pretty.)
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Well, I do....but I really can't repeat it. It would probably make a sailor blush. If he is talking dirty it usually helps.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 12:29 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Oh me and my hubby talk dirty all the time. Tell him what u want. "Oh baby, I love it when u play with my clit, it feels so fucking good." (Yes, swear, they love it) "Does my pussy feel hot?" (They looove the word pussy, even tho we don't!) "Oh, I'm going to cum, blow a big fucking load inside me baby." I guarantee success. I also dirty text him at least once a day "how would you like my warm lips sucking your big lucious dick of yours? Want me to squeeze your balls while I suck you?" Good luck, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Talking dirty makes me feel weird too.. but guys seem to like it. Try texting dirty first. And FYI, talking dirty in bed seems to make them go faster... just so ya know. All the above suggestions are better than the ones I was gonna give... I just say "Fuck me harder" "You are so big" "Give it to me" that kinda stuff. Have fun.
    RCape

Answer by RCape at 12:38 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My hubby said "honey" talk dirty love!!! I said okay I told him oh yeah daddy then I said " trhe floor is dirty.! He tells me what the heck....lol
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 12:58 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I feel like too much of a doofus when I'm asked to do it, so I'm not about to give you an example that might make it worse for you. laughing

My best advice is to keep reminding yourself that just the fact that you're putting in an effort to try will turn him on and he'll appreciate the gesture.  Just start with what you can think of and, as embarassing as it may feel, talk about it after.  Ask for pointers, pros & cons, etc.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 11:22 PM on May. 20, 2011