Playing games with my heart?

I'm not looking to be bashed!!!!!!

I met this guy a year ago while i was going through a divorce and he told me hes was getting divorced too.. We started talking and I feel head over hills for him he was nothing like my ex husband.. My divorce was a nasty one and he was there for me which meant alot to me. I asummed he was getting divorced too and he would tell me that she wouldn't sign the papers..Which that should of set off bells there but it didnt cause he made it should so true. A month after my divorce was finalized I found out I was pregnant and he moves me in with him cause he wants to take care of me.. Well a week later we get into our 1st fight and i leave and what i've been told he asked his wife to come back.. 3 weeks later she calls me and tells me that she is pregnant too and also about the night i left.. I end things with him and we barely talked my whole pregnancy .. I called him the day I had our child and he comes up and the 1st thing out of his mouth was I'm getting divorced and I didn't say anything cause i was out of it.. The next day i was in pain and didn't want him up there and he showed up anyways and we got into a fight and he left. Well he calls my parents and leaves a message about hes getting divorced and that i'm bullheaded.. well a week past and I give in cause i want him in our child life. and we start talking again and all those feelings i pushed away come flooding back and he tells me things are going to changed and what not.. Here its 2 months later and he still married I want to believe he be honest with me but my gut tells me hes not. We have joint custody and i'm totally fine with it hes amazing dad.. Do you think hes telling the truth or just playing games with me?

No we haven't slept together since i had our child or after I left.. and she was not pregnant
and when i met him they hadn't even been married a year but they have been together 10 plus years and I would of never never had a realtionship if i knew he wasn't really getting divorced...

Yes the child is his we did the whole dna thing...I forgot to add they dont have any child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Is the baby his? I'm guessing yes. He dosen't know what he wants, he's going back and forth messing over you and his wife. Drop him for your sanity. JMHO!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• If i were you, I would probably tell him that there is no chance of us getting back together until the divorce is final. Your child deserves better than this.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 12:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• He wants to have his cake and eat it too... sounds a lot like my DD's father.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:25 AM on May. 19, 2011

• He is manipulating you. no question.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 12:29 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Tell him you can't see him or take him seriously until he is divorced. Tell him you think he's a great dad and want him to continue his relationship with his child. Than stick to your guns and don't cave in on this no matter what!
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 10:52 AM on May. 20, 2011