What about a sick one? adult content

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

ewww! they are such guy jokes

How come when your wife's pregnant everyone wants to rub her stomach and say 'congratulations', but no-one rubs the guys balls and says "Well done"?

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 12:23 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• first one was funny, secondone was like DUH! You rub her BELLY not her vagina! some guy just used that line to try to get fresh.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:45 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Nasty on both ends
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:26 AM on May. 19, 2011

• lmao I have sick friends and family because these are a lot like the jokes I hear constantly and a lot of them are much worse than this. I find happiness in my sick immature perverted sense of humor.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:32 AM on May. 19, 2011

• LOL love them both and will be sharing them with my husband as soon as he gets back from the store lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:36 AM on May. 19, 2011