what makes you envy ur girl friend?

envy mad jealous or whatever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• my so-called bestfriend had everything a great hubby a lil girl...but thew it out for some guy and dont even take care of her daugher...her mom pays for everything!!! she had her daughter call this guy her daddy...she was fu*king this guy in the same bed with her daughter in it...also left her daughter home for 3 hours to go out...really pissed me off. she dont feed her if she does its mcdondles frys.

also she had dd's which were removed and came back..she aint pretty just easy and guys fall for her...Y?
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I don't envy any of my friends. I am glad to have two friends who are successful, strong, and amazing mothers. And my third is a fruitcake so why would I be jealous of her lol.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Nothing. Why would anything make me jealous? Friends don't act like that.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love my life and don't envy any of my friends. But, I do admire many of them...like I have a friend that is really crafty, one that is absolutely gorgeous and carefree and one that is single, successful and living her dream! My friends are easy to love :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• my sister has got a lot of drama with her friends and i was wondering if this was common?
    Anonymous

• i don't envy them.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008