Is it just me or does 16 & pregnant seem scripted?

Every episode that I saw they girl and boy always break up for one reason or another. And the narration. Always sound like the girls are reading off something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• In the narration, they could be reading off something since I think the narration is done after the show has been filmed. The breakups are probably real, but they just probably don't pick couples who actually would be happy and work out (that just doesn't get ratings /sigh).
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:33 AM on May. 19, 2011

• i think this show is awful and should be canceled....i feel like its telling young girls that its ok to get pregnant while ur a kid
    babymama04

Answer by babymama04 at 1:38 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Your right I don't understand that I'm a teen mother in 17 And to me a lot of them give teen parents a bad name lol I was 16 when I gave birth I take awsome care of my son but love the show lots of drama makes people want to wach more
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 1:42 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I often wonder if the producers don't have a hand in the way the story plays. In EVERY episode you see the girl sitting with her friends and one friend always asks some random, generic question about being pregnant or others' reactions, etc. It's like, you'd think these topics would've come up already. I dunno. Seems pretty convenient. Lol.
    Bubbles318

Answer by Bubbles318 at 1:47 AM on May. 19, 2011

• That show makes me want to throw the remote at the tv!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:02 AM on May. 19, 2011

• pretty much anything "original mtv" is awful and makes you dumb.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:47 PM on May. 19, 2011