Where ( if anywhere) can i find(LET ME REPHRASE)

a free book program for my kids that we would own and my 1 yr old could manhandle through teething DOLLY PARTONS program isnot available yet

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 1:53 AM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• free is tough but .....I would suggest your local libraries, at least one of them should have a clearance rack. Especially the smaller neighborhood libraries, if you do not see it ASK about it. I used to visit the clearance rack at my local library when I was living in a homeless shelter and did not have anything to do. I bought and read lots of cool books for 25cents a piece and 5 for a dollar, I never paid anything over .75 for a book.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't know about free but yeah at my library they have kind of a clearence section and the paperback books are like 10 cents and the hardback are 25 cents...and of course most thrift stores I've visited sell books for no more then a dollar. Good Luck mama!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:28 AM on May. 19, 2011

• YOUR LOCAL PUBLIC LIBRARY
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 8:26 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree with Lucky209- check with the library- ours has those clearance books all the time, and you really can't beat 10 cents a book!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:58 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Call around to the local story-times. I found out that the local children's museum let's families go home with a FREE BOOK at the end of each of their story-times, including the story-time that they have on the free admission evenings (Thursdays). I just can't resist a free book...
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i dont know about free but garage sales are super cheap
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:16 PM on May. 19, 2011