Why am i in pain on only one side of my tummy

i have been in pain all this month it seems like he just lays on one side and it really is starting to hurt more is this normal what can i do ti move him to the other side?

mommy3goingon4

Asked by mommy3goingon4 at 1:53 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh what us moms go through :) If it is a super sharp breath taking pain your little pumpkin is resting on your sciatic nerve. Otherwise my DH love being on my right side, esp when I was ready for bed. Lay on the opposite side to try to get him or her to the other side. It might be uncomfortable. Use body pillows too. Funny thing though--up until 6 months he would only go to bed on his right side. Not one night. Congrats--you will LOVE being a mom!
    infmansgirl

Answer by infmansgirl at 2:08 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My son did the same thing when I was pregnant with him. He would curl up on one side and it hurt so bad. The only thing was, that when I tried to lay on my opposite side, to get him to move, he would ball up on the other side and made it hurt....lol it was a no win situation...it'll be over before you know it though, just hang in there, it's totally worth it all in the end.
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 2:11 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Be careful cause my sister lost her baby ok go check to the doctors
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 3:57 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My little one stays only on my right side it seems like and yes its a pain at night to only be able to sleep on one of my sides but for her its worth the pain
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:43 PM on May. 19, 2011