My dd always sticks her tonge out, she is 3 months, is it normal?

augustmommy08

Asked by augustmommy08 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes they learn to mimic facial expressions as early as 2 weeks old
    V_Meredith87

Answer by V_Meredith87 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yes, I remember when my son did that. But, he would do it on the side of his mouth and he looked like a little stroke baby. I got on the computer and googled it!! They are just discovering the different parts of their bodies and the sensation of things. Don't worry.
    Anonymous

• Yes, my DD loved to play the tonge game... i stuck my out at her and she would do it back!
    LizaJayne

Answer by LizaJayne at 11:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Don't worry! My niece came out of the womb sticking her tongue out constantly. It eventually stops . . . it's cute and funny while they do it though!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• oh man my DS who is 31/2 months does the same thing, but he has now discovered how to blow rasberrys!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 7:05 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ohhhh!!! she is learning she can move that new thing she has just discovered. wait till she figures out how to talk with you!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008