Freaking out! Missed Period... adult content

Ok, I am going to make a Dr. appt. in the morning, but right now I am really freaking out.. My period is always very regular, BUT I am now 7 days late, so I took a pregnancy test, it was negative... I have been stressed, which ppl say CAN keep you from having your cycle, BUT I have been way more stressed b4 in my life, and never missed a period.. I'm even having menstral cramps at least once a day... I'm just not starting..... Anyone know what this could be?

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:38 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• May well be stress, your more stressed now because your 7 days late lol, never ending cycle! Try to stay calm, and well done you for doing a test lol! Good luck in the doctors!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 2:41 AM on May. 19, 2011

• could be stress or your cycle changing. It happens.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 4:04 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Sounds weird, but works for me - if you can, have sex - if you're not pregnant, it might help you start. Usually if mine is late I'll do the deed with DH and I'll start within 24 hours. But I also know for sure I'm not pregnant. Just a thought, I don't know if it works for other women or if I'm weird. But it's worth a shot if you have a s/o.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 19, 2011