Okay im really embarassed to ask this but .. tmi adult content

after having my son hes 19 months now... i felt that my vagina is looser.... i try to do kegal exercises but i forgot alot.. and almost everytime i have sex its annoying because air comes in and out... and was wondering if anyone of you have this... and if its normal? the joys of motherhood... loose crotches and saggy boobs... well for me anyway. im soo discusted with myself. :/ if theres something i can do to lift my breasts and tighten my vagina let me know?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:40 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• that happens to me after we do doggy
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:41 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Mmm I think that's just you. Sorry I've never had that problem. Had three kids and my vajay is still super tight. Sometimes sex is painful because it's so tight (and my husbands average, not super large)

No idea what to tell you, but more kegels!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:42 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It happenes to me, real mood killer! Lol I usually end up rolling about laughing! Proper fart noises lmao!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 2:44 AM on May. 19, 2011

• How did you have 3 kids and still tight? Are u doing anything special? Surgery is an option if you want to consider that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:48 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Every one is built differently. I did kegels and worked out but nothing out of the norm. It's not a miracle, but i took care of myself. Shrug.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:49 AM on May. 19, 2011

• How often do you do kegels?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:54 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't do them anymore, but I did after I had kids. Like I said, I didn't do anything abnormal.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:55 AM on May. 19, 2011

• your soo lucky razelda! ... :( hmm shrungs shoulders.... well does working out help? what do you do jog?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 2:55 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Saggy boobs nothing for those, if anybody knows let me know.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:57 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I do the Flirty Girl Fitness videos and wear EasyTones three times a week, but I wear the shoes around the house too.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:58 AM on May. 19, 2011