What should i do to prevent from getting pregnant from this incident or how, when can i test my pregnancy? adult content

I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday , unfortunately the condom he had on was burst and he found out about it later even though he didn't ejaculate inside my vagina but he did ejaculate once before and didnt even clean so im afraid of getting pregnant. i dont want to get pregnant right now, so what should i do to prevent from getting pregnant from this incident or how, when can i test my pregnancy? please help me .

ashley118

Asked by ashley118 at 3:14 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No way to prevent it unless you go get the Plan B pill tomorrow morning and take it. It's not guaranteed to work, but you have 72 hours to take it after having intercourse.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:16 AM on May. 19, 2011

• thank you for your response. plan B pill? i really dont know about this pill, could you tell me more about it if you dont mind please? you meant this pill doesnt work after 72 hours? can i get this pill from CVS or Rite aid?
    ashley118

Comment by ashley118 (original poster) at 3:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• http://planbonestep.com/
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• thank you so much..
    ashley118

Comment by ashley118 (original poster) at 3:28 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Go get the morning after pill ASAP! The longer you leave it the less effective it will be.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 3:29 AM on May. 19, 2011

• ok i will ..thank you so much guys..
    ashley118

Comment by ashley118 (original poster) at 3:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Yup I agree with other go get the pill and then go to doctors go on the shot. I was shot 10 it works every good I promise
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 3:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• ok..have any of you guys tried that pill? did you get any side effect of it? im just scared.
    ashley118

Comment by ashley118 (original poster) at 4:00 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I would definitely say to go get the Plan B pill, which is available at pharmacies, you just have to ask the pharmacist for it. It is not 100% that ti will work, and it is a VERY high amount of hormones. I have never used it, but if you want more info about the side effects, here is a site that lists them. I hope this helps, and good luck! http://www.drugs.com/sfx/plan-b-side-effects.html
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:18 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes,I have used the Plan B pill..I didntnotice any side effects.& I didn't get pregnant. You go to the pharmacist&ask for the pill& they check your (I.d)*I think u have to be 18 yrs or older to purchase it.&u just pay for it. :)
    mariposamami07

Answer by mariposamami07 at 8:31 AM on May. 19, 2011