My boyfriend and i are having a baby July 3rd and are in need of a place ASAP that him,baby,my three kids and I can move into. Does anybody know of cheap places that arent in the ghetto? Or an electrician job? Anywhere around the lansing MI area... thank you

Lilmommy29

Asked by Lilmommy29 at 3:49 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• We don't know where you live hun...we need a city and state or no one is going to be able to help you...mommies are on here from all over the country, the UK and Mexico
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:51 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Well.... would you qualify for low income housing? In my area they just built a community of townhouses that are gorgeous. I know a woman in a 2 story 3bdrm 2 1/2 bath with a HUGE kitchen, separate dining area, big bedrooms, lots of windows, lots of slosets, a covered porch, a shed, and off street parking (which is not the norm here) and she's paying 450/month. It does NOT look like low income housing. And they are built right. The people who did it have stuff all over the country, they're called Pennrose properties so you should look into that or something similar. They go by your income so you just need a steady job if you qualify
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:35 AM on May. 19, 2011

• call MSHDA
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:46 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well I have done both....but thank you. There is waiting lists like you wouldnt believe. I have been looking and researching for months.... Baby due in about a month.... Thank you bunches for your answers :)
    Lilmommy29

Comment by Lilmommy29 (original poster) at 4:15 AM on May. 20, 2011