Do your children have a favorite?

stuffed animal; doll or blanket that they sleep with at night? How long have they had it?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:09 AM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• My DD has to have a blanket with sating border, a lovey, 2 teddy bears and one of the teddy bears has to have a lovey as well. There were more items in her bed but she has broken herself of those. We have had to upgrade the blankets as she has gotten bigger and it has not been easy and we have 7 different lovey's so that she doesn't become attached to just one.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:48 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My 3 year old son has a froggie little snuggler (he calls it raht-raht....think rot rot...lol) that he takes everywhere with him! It was a lifesaver during my husband's deployment, because it was his security and safety blanket! He has had this thing ever since we bought it for him in the hospital when he had surgery at 4 months old! We have been through probably 5 replacements because it's gotten so warn out, but we kept the original for his baby box!
    Danda08

Answer by Danda08 at 7:01 AM on May. 19, 2011

• noty sating--but satin
    coala

• My first was never really attatched to anything but this little one... he needs a blanket. Doesn't much matter which although he does prefer his 3 main baby blankeys to other throws. One was made by his nana beforehe was born
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 7:54 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes my 4yo DS has a curious George doll. He tucks George in every night than I tuck him in. When George goes on car rides he puts him in a seat belt and shows him stuff out the window. He likes to make monkey noises and pretend he is a monkey like George too. They are quite the pair! Lol
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 8:12 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My son has a blanket that he's had since he was 6 months old. We brought it to him the day we meet him before we adopted him:) He loves his blanket and has to have it sleep or if he isn't feeling well etc. He also insisted on bringing it to preschool when he started but now he says it can stay in his car seat.

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 8:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My one dd had a little stuffed "piglet" (from winnie the pooh) that she slept with and carried everywhere with her until she was about three. She dropped it and ended up losing it at the ob office i was going to when i was pregnant with her sister. Well i called the office as soon as we got home and the nurse checked everywhere for it and couldn't find it she even ran into the parking lot to check. What kind of low life takes a ratty looking stuffed animal that by the look of it was very well loved by a child? Of course i went on line, back to the Disney store and couldn't find the exact one anywhere. So i ended up just getting her another one she started calling it "piglet junior" lol but it just wasn't the same she didn't carry the piglet with her or any stuffed animal with her ever again. Sad, just one of million mom feels soooo guilty moments.
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 10:03 AM on May. 19, 2011

• mine both have to have there pillow pets
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:15 PM on May. 19, 2011