water breaking

if you are in the tub when your water breaks do you feel it? I know this sounds silly but i have heard that you won't..just wondering

patientlyw8ing

Asked by patientlyw8ing at 10:51 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you'll know
    Anonymous

• I don't know....I heard mine break!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• it will keep coming out even after you get out of the bath.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Never had that happen but I would think you would. I would think it would be a little warmer then the water. But one thing for sure is robinalbright is right. You would still be dripping water when you get out. If you have done that and that is happening you need to get to the hospital asap.
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 11:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'm not for sure. I never felt my water break and still couldn't tell you when it happened. I didn't even really get wet. Doc said it probably happened when I went to the bathroom sometime.
    Nedrin

Answer by Nedrin at 12:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It feels like a balloon is being popped in your stomach and I heard mine too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2008