Have you ever lived in another country?

I haved lived in the US for over 10 years. Wow. That is awhile. I will probably live here for the rest of my days. My dh and kids are American.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:41 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Op,I'm in the same boat but on the other end!!I've been living in Greece for 15 years(dh is Greek), but we met during graduate studies in the UK. I visit home ever two years or so but, like you, I guess I'll be spending my days over here-unless we get lucky and find jobs on a Pacific island. :0)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 8:53 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I lived in Indonesia. And I love the good ole USA. Which is why I do the job I do.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:44 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I am moving to Japan.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:49 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I've lived in England and Canada twice each.  Currently living in Canada but we are considering moving back to the UK or becoming snow birds when we retire.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:59 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I lived in Italy for 3 years when I was in the navy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:07 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I lived in Germany for 3 years when I was 20 years old. I had never lived outside of my own state much less been out of the country. My then husband got stationed there. It was a tough, tough adjustment, but I'm glad I did it. It was a wonderful experience. There's nothing like the United States though. :)
    AFairyTaleGirl

Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 9:50 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:56 PM on May. 19, 2011