I've been up since midnight =(

I'm finally getting sleepy and now it's time to wake up.... I know it would be terrible to park DD in front of the TV while I nap on the couch but I sure as hell want to do just that lol....hopefully I'll be able to make it to her naptime...wish me luck lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 9:02 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL personally I would park her infront of the TV while you snooze on the couch. It's not going to hurt her or you. TV was a great babysitter when my kids were little and I was sick, or had to get stuff done, and amazingly enough they are well rounded kids, 17 and 12.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:11 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I would put DD in front of the T.V. to get a little nap in :) We all need a break sometimes, I know my attitude gets pissy when I go days at a time with little sleep. Good luck, hopefully she's the angel you know she is for you")
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Good luck with that one! I was in your shoes a couple of days ago and that day seemed to drag forever!!
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 9:04 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Why exactly would it be terrible to park your DD in front of the telly while you nap a little? You matter too.
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 9:09 AM on May. 19, 2011