I've never been one to really make fun of the "am i pregnant questions" ..but last week i found out some people really are that clueless.

my brother and his girlfriend have only been together for 1 week..i found a pregnancy test. do they really think they can find out they are pregnant after only being together a few days.. omg. i was thinking, they probably had sex..went and bought a test to see if it happend. i apologize to everyone who i've ever lashed out at for making fun of the "am i pregnant questions"..because i've seen right in front of my face where its coming from.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:03 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Or she knows she is pregnant by another man and is wanting your brother to be the father, and is using him. Seen that happen before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 19, 2011

• We have a lot to learn. It can't all come to us overnight. And we don't always get the easy stuff first either. We don't have to know how our bodies work to be fab parents, so just hope the best for these two.
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 9:07 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I was pretty much thinking the same thing as Anon
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:07 AM on May. 19, 2011

• How old are they ?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• they are both 20
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:10 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd say anon is most likey right. Make sure your brother knows if it's a positive test after only a week then it's not his baby.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:11 AM on May. 19, 2011

• it was negative. what i'm worried about...(he is a marine) he will be going back overseas..i'm worried that she will try to use another guy to get pregnant and say its his if my brother hasnt knocked her up. but whatever, i even knew at 20 that you couldnt take a pregnancy test that early. i would think most girls that age would know that. wouldnt they?
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I think you should have a talk with your brother and give him some insight maybe? Be there for him. I do agree that some people, unbelieveably, are just clueless......
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:15 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Make sure he understand the important of birth control and tell him to use Nonox-9 condoms every time if he doesn't want to need to worry about these things.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Yet another reason why they need better sex ed in schools. Learning how to prevent pregnancy is one thing but they need more about the reproductive CYCLE in school. Maybe make Toni Weschler's book a mandatory reading assignment.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:09 AM on May. 19, 2011