Who could do this to their child? (They found that little boy's Mom) adult content

I am just sick! How could you do thise to your child and just leave his body laying around!?

I hope they just lock her away and never let her see the light of day again in some loony bin!

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 9:14 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I have been following this story and it has made so sick, I feel so bad for this baby having his life taken by the one person who was suppose to protect him, I hope she gets everything and then some of what she deserves for killing her own child.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:22 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I've heard about it, but I don't want to read it again......Honestly this is why I am for capital punishment, for shit like this!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:15 AM on May. 19, 2011

• She must have snapped but I say, hang her.
    regina220

Answer by regina220 at 9:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Its sad. Sounds like she had drug problems in the past. Maybe she started using again.

Answer by gemgem at 9:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I honestly cannot bring myself to read it, it sounds awful just from your post.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:17 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I shouldn't have watched that
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It's very sad, I posted the story on facebook looking for his Mom and hoping that he had just gotten lost and there was this frantic woman looking for her child.. I'm just so angry at the thought of a parent doing this! They have "safe" places where you can take your children to, she didn't have to do this!
    zoejains_momma

Comment by zoejains_momma (original poster) at 9:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It's very sad. I just can't imagine a 'mother' doing this at all. Didn't she love her son??? It's just unfathomable to me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:13 AM on May. 19, 2011

• MENTAL!!!
    JacquitaH

Answer by JacquitaH at 12:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• An eye for an eye. Stick a needle in her arm!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on May. 19, 2011