how do you..

how exactly do you go bout stepping outside the "box!"

my SO keeps telling me i need to "step out of my box!?" wth how do i go bout doing that? lol.. weird..

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't think its one specific act to step out side the box. To me its more like looking at things from a different angle, having an open mind, seeing others perspective on things!!!
    Does that help??
    Julie
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• doing something out of the blue...like you pick a date...something spicy..yall go to the strip club together or something!!!
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Be open-minded I think is what he means. Think on every angle instead of the straight shooter I am guessing you are?? I have no friggin clue lol!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Are you the type of person that does everything on a schedule? I imagine he wants you to do something off the wall. Something know one would imagine you would ever do. You could always go streaking down the street. Wouldn't that surprise everyone. LOL Only joking but you get the idea.
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 11:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• haha, yes i do have a schedule i live by! and i have to live in a stressed enviroment. i'm always thinking bout something i should be. i never act before thinking it over for like weeks! lol. and with everything that just happened it's thrown me into a very bad place i guess i could say because i dont want to do nothing more than just mope around and lay and cry.. and eat bcuz i dont know! i'm depressed? maybe?! uhhg.. but he wants me to step out of my box and i'm really trying to think of what i could do.. but i really am drawing a blank! uhhg.. i suck!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 6, 2008