Things our children say

Was going to take a picture of my 4 year old sitting in his chair reading and he said to me with the straightest of faces "Don't pester me I am trying to read" OMG almost fell off my chair laughing.

Has your child ever said something to you that has made you laugh so hard??

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:21 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Aww, so cute lol. My son cannot chew with his mouth closed for the life of him. I asked him why, he said Jesus made him that way!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• so cute!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 9:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• That is soooo funny!! I am trying to potty train my ds, 2 1/2. It has not been easy. One morning he wanted to go, so after several minutes, I get him into position in front of the toilet, and he says "No too hard do!" I start laughing so hard and then he said "Not funny!" Which just made me laugh even harder. So needless to say, he did not go that time!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:53 AM on May. 19, 2011

• The other day, Olivia- 6 told me that for her next birthday she wants to move to Hawaii! I wish. This cold rainy spring is never ending and today is the last day of school.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Oh- and today Olivia told me that she wished that everyone was a girl and that there were no boys! Too bad her twin sister doesn't feel that way- just had her first kiss at 6- yikes!
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 8:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My son had to go potty so he walked right in while daddy was taking a shower. Apparently he was curious about who was in the shower so he pulled the curtain back and he yells "Hey! You got the same pee pee as me! You're a copy cat, Daddy!" I was dying! lol.
    Anonymous