Does anyone have meal ideas?

I need some VERY quick meal ideas. Literally almost no actual cooking involved on a tight budget. For that matter, it doesnt even need to be meals. Good healthy snack ideas would be greatly appreciated as well. My preemie keeps me on my toes and I barely time to eat much less cook

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Tuna helper. Canned hash. Canned soup. Sandwiches. (cold cut, peanut butter, fried egg) Eggs, toast, salad. Hot dogs- cook them in the microwave. Serve with salad and canned or frozen vegetables. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 11:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Lean pockets, crystal light popsicles, chicken parm made with chicken patties is my fav you can microwave them.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Get a crock pot now!!! I love mine. With 5 kids I barely have time to cook. With a crock pot you put the food in and leave it. And you can find all kinds of recipes on the internet and most are really easy. Just about anything can be cooked in a crock pot!  Even mac and cheese!

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 7, 2008