Confused

It's official, I'm confused. I wake up and it's like 55 to 60 degrees outside and the weather man say it's going to be in the low 70's but rainy and windy and it's May. I put on sandals for like a whole week and today I put on a skirt with boots and coming to work on the metro I'm like Ok i see other women with flats and sandals on and i say to myself I've never worn boots in may so yeah i'm officially confused. Do you think i should have put on sandals or the boots are OK

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 9:26 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I might have worn a closed toe shoe instead of boots especially if it's going to warm up. Wear what you feel comfortable wearing! :)
    AFairyTaleGirl

Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 9:41 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm a big fan of comfort over fashion. I suspect a few of the sandled women looked at your boots longingly.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:30 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Wear whatever you want. There's no fashion police to hound you for wearing boots in May.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:36 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I have seen uggs in the middle of summer . . . You have only erred in your own mind.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 11:29 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Chalk it up to being eccentric.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 9:28 AM on May. 19, 2011