Diaper cake ideas

i make diaper cakes and not those pastel pink and blue ones either. I like to make mine a little more modern and hip. Any ideas of new themes I should try? These are pictures of my most recent ones. All of mine are custom made for the customer. 

alboston

Asked by alboston at 9:37 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Looking at those make me want to have another baby. Would you believe I NEVER had a diaper cake ever? :/ I especially love the zebra one. Very chic and fun. You have a great knack for these!
    Pale

Answer by Pale at 11:57 AM on May. 30, 2011

• They are adorable! We had a nappy cake, it was so sweet! Really personal, it shows that the person put alot of thought into it.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:39 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I think your diaper cakes are beautiful! I hated mine tho, simply because I was the one who had to dis-assemble the thing and put all the diapers away, LOL. It was a chore. But again, beautiful!!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:59 AM on May. 19, 2011

• they are cute and modern but not to be offensive they are plain..you dont have anything like rattles, hairbows and small baby accessories added..mine had ribbons that came down from the top to the bottom like a caracel and there were baby things everywhere...maybe adding a few what nots that are baby related would be cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Im not offended at all. These are suppose to be plain. The zebra one is my most popular one. Ive made 4 of them already andIve only been making diaper cakes for 3 months. I have others that are a little more frilly. With my diaper cakes I try to break out of the normal pastel diaper cakes. This cakeis the only frilly pastel one Ive made

alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 10:41 AM on May. 19, 2011