African American mommies do you ever......(stupid question)

get headaches for going so long without perms? I know it sound stupid, but I am used to getting perms every 4-6wks (I know I was over processing, it use to be every 2 wks) and once it get time for me get another perm I would get these bad headaches. I know it just may be psychological thing. lol I feel like I'm going through the creamy crack withdrawal! I have had a headache for the past 2 days. I wake up with one and go to bed with one and nothing helps. I'm going natural now so no quick fix for me. lol But I do remember when I did get perms after a certain amount of time and headaches, my headaches would disappear. Am I the only person this happens too?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 9:40 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol you'll be fine. Color you hair for a boost of confidence. AND have you ever tried a texturizer just to give your hair a curl boost? Those aren't so bad and only need to be done ever so often. I know I know you you're trying to go all natural. Oh yea, keep moisturizer on it throughout the day and buy a satin pillow case. Smile!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 6:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• lol you may be the only one lol i don't ever recall anything like that for me. i think its just your mind playin with you
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 12:05 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I never got headaches when I had a perm. Maybe something else was triggering it and you overlooked it. Going natural is hard but then anything at first can be. Good luck :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 3:29 AM on May. 20, 2011