Is anyone else obsessed with Sephora like I am?

I love LOVE Sephora!! I live about 20 minutes away from one and dont get to go often but when I do Im in heaven. My most recent purchase was a sun safety kit and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer so I can be prepared for our Disney trip. What was your most recent purchase?

alboston

Asked by alboston at 9:45 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Never been to a Sephora.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:46 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Never heard of Sephora, sound lovely though :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:52 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I LOVE Sephora, it's hard to go with the kids in tow, to many "crayons" for them to play with..haha.
    My last purchase was liquid eyeliner because I ran out..just the regular sephora brand. Most things are to steep for my budget unless it's a special occasion but I love to go and browse :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 9:55 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I love, love, love Sephora. I live about 3 miles from one. My husband is about ready to shoot me :) Last thing I bought there was some skin brightening primer and some Phyto shampoo. And I need to go very soon because I'm almost out of my Dior foundation!
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Only Dior product I have is the Dior blackout mascara.... oh how I love thee..lol
    alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Oh ladies I love you! LOL! I am a Sephora FREAK! My husband won't even go into the store with me anymore! My last purchase was 2 (Sephora brand) eyeshadows, an eyeliner pencil sharpener and 3 bottles of OPI for Sephora nail polish. If I was a millionaire I would own one of these stores!! :P
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:53 AM on May. 19, 2011

• There's only 1 product I buy there and it's 100% argan oil. I'm really happy with the makeup I already have so Sephora doesn't really have anything to offer me.
    Anonymous

• I don't live anywhere near one lol. I'd have to drive like 3 hours, minimum to get to one. I order online, though. I think my most recent was one of the mascara sets (it has 10 or 11 mascaras, all trial size except one, and a Tarte lash curler) and a Sephora lip pencil. I really wish I had money to order the Naked UD pallette :( I've been lusting after it since it first came out. I could REALLY use it for my BFF's wedding this summer (I'm doing the makeup for the wedding).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:11 AM on May. 21, 2011

• Ive been lusting over the UD Naked pallet to!!! I own lots of UD but I rarely wear eye shadow, so I dont want to spend the money to buy it :(
    alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 7:32 AM on May. 21, 2011