Mood swings.

My husband has been having very strange mood swings. The past three months have been very stressful for us finacially and emotionally we moved his mother a whole state over we payed for it and were not broke but alot of money went out the savings. Ive been really busy and not home much so i know thats a part of it. But i have things to do why should i work everything around him? So it feels like im walking on eggshells and i do not like it what should i do? Everytime i try to bring it up he just tells me hes tierd. Well so am i and im starting to become resentful of how hes lashing out on me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Can you get him to go to the doctor's to make sure its nothing physical? Perhaps he's suffering from depression?
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 10:07 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I havent asked because i dont know how he will take it. But ive been thinking about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on May. 19, 2011

• OK please do not take this wrong. This worked for us. DH was laid off and stress levels were out the roof. He was snapping at me left and right. I finally said something. We ended up having a major fight BUT it got all the much needed discussions brought to the forefront. The fight was much needed on both of our parts. You may just need to have a fight so all the stress can be relieved and issues put out there.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on May. 19, 2011

• YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD MAKE A DATE JUST FOR THE TWO OF YOU.SINCE MONEY IS FUNNY FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL KEEP THE KIDS FOR A NIGHT.PLAN A NICE STEAK DINNER ,NICE BOTTLE OF DINNER WINE,NICE SHOWER TOGETHER.NICE LOW SEX MUSIC,NIE CANDLELIGHTS,A NICE BODY OIL FOR A SEXY BODY RUB.AND DON'T FORGET TO TALK TO EACH OTHER AND NOT AT EACH OTHER.
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 12:48 PM on May. 19, 2011