Okay so I asked this earlier about me having REALLY BAD lower back pains even when I bend over.

I also said I think my bone was lose. Will now when I walk it sounds like its popping (my bone) is this part of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What bone are you talking about???
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• well I really dont know what kind of bone it is, Its my lower back,right on top of my butt.
    Anonymous

• During pregnancy the hormone Relaxin is released to make your joints flexible for giving birth and supporting the extra weight. It is very common to have joint pain and even back problems during this time. Of course if you have any concerns call your OB.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I was going to ask him on my appt day. (monday) I just wanted to see if anyone knew.
    Anonymous

• most likely its your Psoas causing the lower back discomfort. Relaxin is working to prepare your pelvis and yes sometimes it can pop but thats just redistribution of fluid and air in the joint. I would try massage and chiropractic if its that bad also warm compresses. I experienced this as well I'm also a professional massage therapist for 9 years.
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• the bone is called sacrum btw
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• thanks! angelbabies14
    Anonymous

• you are welcome, also try sitting on an exercise ball rather than a chair/couch... even take it in the shower and let the water run down your back while sitting on it, that helps in labor too!
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Yea I seem to find myself bouncing on my sons big ball lol
    Anonymous

• that ball saved me the last month i was pregnant i had my daughter at 42 weeks she was 11 lbs no wonder my pelvis felt broken!! lol also if you have access to a pool it helps take the pressure off everything... just be sure its clean
    angelbabies14

Answer by angelbabies14 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008