How often (if ever) does your husband stay out all night with the guys?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:17 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• In moe than 46 years of marriage, that has never happened one time, and I can't tell you how very thankful I am for that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2011

• He doesn't. His job keeps him away from home. So when he is here he stays. I think he likes us. hehe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Mostly when hes gone on business trips lol. The other night he got drug to the strip club. His total was 5 bucks for a soda and we texted all night. He goes so he can hang with his buds, But he would prefer just to go to a bar have some beers and shoot pool. Hes so weird!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Really? Husbands do that? When you get married you no longer have the right to stay out overnight unless for business, emergency, or something like that. I can't imagine..What could he be doing that he needs to be out all night? And your ok with it? Odd to me.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:31 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I think he has twice in our six year relationship. Once was when the had a LAN party, (they all brought their computers over to one guy's house and played).
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Once every week or two.
    Anonymous

• He never has. The only time he did and I dont even count it was the night before we got married. He stayed over at his best mans house and they drank.

Answer by gemgem at 10:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• NEVER..because he knows what would happen
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2011

• He has stayed out all night before...but not necessarily with the guys. More....out playing poker all night and got to drunk to drive home. I wasn't going to wake the kid to go get him. He slept in his truck. I would rather him do that than drive home drunk. It is not an all the time thing. That would bug me.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Never.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:29 AM on May. 19, 2011