Does your husband have a fit if you go out alone after dark?

My husband thinks is unsafe for me to go out alone after dark. I feel like a freaking child. Im a sahm so thats the only time I can go out bt myself. So is my husband over parinoid,or are other husbands think this way.

motherwanting6

Asked by motherwanting6 at 10:21 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, he worries about me. So he bought me a gun. lol. Its tiny and pink and cute, and would totally add insult to injury if I had to shoot someone. I mean, its one thing to be shot by a girl, but a girl with a PINK gun?? And when Im leaving I get the whole "You got your gun? Make sure you lock your doors....etc;" He also worries about me being home alone too. Its not much of a control issue, as much as a he doesnt want anything to happen to me kinda thing.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:46 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No. My husband knows I am a grown up and will go and do what I want to, when I want to. I will consider what he has to say and weigh it before making my decision to go somewhere, but usually he has no issue with me going out after dark.

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My husband worries about me - he doesn't throw a fit, he's just uncomfortable with it - when i do he just asks me to make sure I have my phone for just in case.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't think my husband ever worries about me like that, but it sweet that yours does.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:28 AM on May. 19, 2011

• One of the great perks of not being married.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:22 AM on May. 19, 2011

• my husband has his moments like that..he was alot worse when i was preggo..most of the time he just offers to go with me
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No he finds it to be a good time to try to scare the poo out of me. I always call and let him know I am close to him. I always make this mistake. Then he proceeds to hide in the bushes, under the truck, around the corner just to come out and scare me. I bet he stops doing it though. Last time I went all defensive and blacked his eye. Hey I thought he was a bad guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Nope. He doesn't have a fit but I'm sure that he worries anytime that I am away from him, night or day doesn't matter.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Mine is just like that. I have come to appreciate it. It is not safe here to go out after dark.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:25 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Nope.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2011