I had a horrible nightmare......

I had a nightmare that another child (that was posing as my older child) shot and killed my baby boy; what does this mean; I mean what does the older child indicate seeing that I only have one baby boy (the one that was shot and killed in my nightmare). And just a month and a half ago my sister told me that she had a dream that something happened to my baby also....what could this mean  I feel horrible because I don't want to ever think about anything ever happening to my baby; I love him to pieces (that's my heart). Could this nightmare have happened because before I went to sleep I was watching an episode of the first 48 and it was about a young child getting stabbed to death just because he was a witness to his mother stabbing....could my mind just be playing tricks on me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• dont freak out its probably bc of watching that show..i can watch stuff like that and have weirdo dreams to girl
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:28 AM on May. 19, 2011

• yep.. don't watch that kind of stuff before you go to bed..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:31 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I find that ever since my son was born I can't watch certain movies because it will fill my head with stupid thoughts! Being a mama is the greatest thing in the world because u were given the most precious gift, and to even think of losing that gift is devastating and horrid! Sometimes I have bad dreams to that make me feel sad and anxious all day long, but I just have to tell myself ''self, it was just a dream, just because it seemed real does NOT mean it will happen.... You've had dreams if winning the lotto and that sure as he'll didn't happen, lol''. Just always trust that God is on ur's and ur child's side, and let Him guide u! Also, if u wanna get into the whole meaning of dream thing, I've heard that death in dreams actually means good luck!!!! Don't worry mommy he'll be fine!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:36 AM on May. 19, 2011

• watch something more positive before bed
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Relax. Dreams don't generally mean ANYTHING in particular. You are over-reacting. Everything is fine.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 7:19 AM on May. 21, 2011