whats a good toy for a 9month old for christmas?

its a boy he has a push toy already that push down and can sit on(car)
has a jumperoo
and a saucer already
so we already have big things.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 11:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 10 months and we got him one of those squishy trucks, I think he's gonna love it! We got him a ball set with a foot ball, baseball and soccer ball (the soft ones). We got them some baby puzzels, my mom got them one of those toys that has the shape blocks and you put 'em in the slots. Last year when my daughter was 10 months we got her a music table to help her stand and she was completely walking in less than a month, they both still go crazy for the leapfrog music table lol. We got a VSmile baby from my husband's mom last year but neither of them like playing the game, just the board part. Clothes never fail haha. Oh and sippy cups...I don't know about you but we need a bunch of sippy cups lol. I almost forgot my kids love patty cake so I got a full CD of hand game songs, I am super excited cause I know they will love all the new games since I can't remember how half the songs go lol.
    badd_kitten

Answer by badd_kitten at 12:56 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• fisher price/sing along miror or grand piano,these are toys were he has to pull himself up on to play with it
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I wouldn't have realized if I didn't have a 3 year old and her toys from the past years, but my 8 month old's FAVORITE things to play with are her Fisher Price house (with the door, window etc.), a drum mixer (loud and annoying) and the VTech learning tree house. She almost never plays with her little baby toys.
    MercyBoo

Answer by MercyBoo at 11:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• my 10 month old loves her music table too! She's been using it since she was 8 months. Anything musical she loves For christmas I got her a little wagon with big legos in them. I thought she might like it since she'll be walking soon. We also got her balls. She loves balls. She also loves empty coke bottles.

Funny story: Mom came over to the house one day and yelled at us because our house had coke bottles all over the house. There was only three. But she thought it was trash. We put little noise makers in them and she just loves shaking them.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008