Nap Time

Do any of you ladies have husbands who take naps in the day? Does it bother you or you dont care?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 10:31 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• lol i wish DH would take a nap sometimes.. He is ALWAYS going.. i can't even get him to sit down with me for a few mins.
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 10:33 AM on May. 19, 2011

• my df does. It doesnt bother me, he isnt even home lol. He works out of state and works 16hr days, 7 days a week, for a couple months to a time and while he is working sometimes he will be on standby and he will take a nap LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:33 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Sometimes my hubs will - he does not sleep well at night and gets up early for work.... so some nights after work he will sit in the livingroom and next thing I know he is snoring...... Every once in a while on a day off or weekend he might try to take a nap. I don't really mind as I know he is tired and he does work hard-- and should be allowed to rest if he needs it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:34 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't care. My DH takes a nap on the weekends. I go in and lay down with him. I make my DSs take quiet time during this time. DH works hard during the week and wakes up in the middle of the night because he is trying to figure out how to fix a computer problem or is trying to get things straight in his head for a meeting the next day.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:36 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I take a nap everyday - I have an autoimmune disorder that causes fatigue and if I don't, I drag terribly! On the weekends when we don't have my older kids, he'll usually snuggle with me and occasionally nap. I love having him next to me! On rare occasion he will fall asleep on the couch on the weekends and it doesn't bother me, he works so hard during the week. During the week, he's at work so no naps for him.

Answer by missanc at 10:43 AM on May. 19, 2011

• If he did, it would mean he was coming down with something or was already sick.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:48 AM on May. 19, 2011

• My husband doesn't get home till after midnight, and sometimes he can't even get to sleep until after the kids are at school.

Sure, it annoys the hell outta me, cuz that's our "alone" time, and we don't get it because he has to sleep in order to function at work. I hate his hours :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:49 AM on May. 19, 2011