If you husband went to an all night party and invited you to come, would you go?

He goes to his cousin's once in a while and they watch movies, play video games, and stuff like that. They do drink, but hubby knows when enough is enough. It doesn't sound like fun to me at all - would you go to be nice or just stay home?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:38 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• no..i'm way past that. my dh doesn't drink, but i'd let him go..and i'd enjoy a big ol' bed to myself, and a peaceful night's sleep. youbetcha!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd tell him to enjoy his guy night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Maybe. If all they'd be doing is video games...then probably not. I watch enough of that at home. But if he'd just be hanging out and drinking, then yes I would go.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:40 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Given that his friends are a group of hygenically-challenged social maladapts and we have a 6-week-old baby, no I wouldn't go.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:46 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd remind him of the 4 kids we have together, and the fact that I am with them ALL THE TIME, and if ANYONE needed a break, it would be me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:47 AM on May. 19, 2011