Feeling so down

I really could use a good friend right now someone I can talk to and someone that won't judge me or bash me. We have had a lot happening in our families lately and it just seems like my world is crashing down around me.

I just don't know what to do anymore I get out and walk every day and do things with my husband and boys but because of money issues can't go anywhere and no one seems to want to call me or come see me.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:40 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• What about you calling or going to see someone? Is there a local mommies group in your area?
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:50 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Sister, I'm sorry. I've been having a rough couple weeks... months, too. I'm able to email or Skype, if you want to chat.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:52 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It is great that you are continuing to walk everyday and keep busy with your family. Have you tried reaching out to other friends and family members that haven't been calling lately? Part of them not calling maybe that they are going through a busy period and just haven't had to time to call.
    Shellbell001

Answer by Shellbell001 at 6:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Pray. When NO ONE ELSE is there, HE is. I know i sound like a bible thumper, but It works
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 6:59 PM on May. 19, 2011