Feeling so down

I really could use a good friend right now someone I can talk to and someone that won't judge me or bash me. We have had a lot happening in our families lately(both have had deaths) and it just seems like my world is crashing down around me.

I just don't know what to do anymore I get out and walk every day and do things with my husband and boys but because of money issues can't go anywhere and no one seems to want to call me or come see me.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:41 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry you are going through hard times. I know what you mean, it seems my own life has gotten a little topsy-turvy lately.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:07 AM on May. 19, 2011

• PM me.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:44 AM on May. 19, 2011

• what's with the caps madukes402 it is like you are yelling or something and I am in need of some friends
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i really don't kmow if this is going to help but here goes: i think of something pleasant, listen to upbeat music, go for a walk, or try eating some cocolate.
    natD1960

Answer by natD1960 at 11:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• YOU ARE STILL GRIEVING,PRAY ABOUT IT IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT IT WILL BE ALRIGHT
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 12:36 PM on May. 19, 2011