I think I may be pregnant.....AGAIN! HELP!!!

I've had the morena in for 3 yrs now. Lately Ive been feeling weird. I get prego on almost every birth control. All 4 pregnancies I got a yeast infection during 1st trimester. So lately I feel yucky, cry over everything and now I think I have the good ol yeast infection. Could I be pregnant again?! Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful.

P.S.- May 23 I go to the gyno so Ill know for sure then but it's on my mind!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nothing is 100% besides not having sex.. you just might be
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:46 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Even abstinence isn't 100% effective. Ask Mary.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:47 AM on May. 19, 2011

• maybe if no birth control works for you and you dont want anymore children you could consider having your tubes tied..fingers crossed things will go the way you are wanting them too
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:47 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I am on a pill, and same, only get YI when pregnant. I was 11days late, freaking out, woke up one morning and was soooo relieved I had finally started. Dh is supposed to be lining up a vasectomy. Hasn't happened yet, so I've been putting him off.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Why not POAS in the meantime? No sense worrying about something that might not be a problem!
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 10:57 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I had a norplant in for 4 years, went to the doctor and was 6wks pregnant when they took it out... baby still didnt show up on a test for another 4 weeks..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:57 AM on May. 19, 2011

• birth control doesn't work for me either...I had a long talk with my doctors about BC for women in my situation..
    Since I don't take any meds or drugs or drink heavily, we ruled that out as a cause. I also tried different kinds and always took them at the time they needed to be taken (like when I was on the pill, I always took one at 10 am every day, never skipped a pill because I know that can effect it). Basically we ruled out any factors that could otherwise counteract the bc medications aside from my own hormones. Basically I'm in the 1% that it doesn't work for. My body rejects it. Right now since ex and I are no longer together and I have a 5 month old, I'm not ready to date again just yet, so I'm not worrying about BC, but when my youngest is old enough to leave with a sitter, I'll basically have to rely on condoms and not having sex with the guy until we have a more committted relationship.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• abeaver that's not even a proven fact about mary.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd take a test rather than worry about it until the appointment. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:25 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I know several ladies who got pregnant with Mirena. I will tell you that most of them ended in miscarriage after the Mirena was removed but it is certainly possible.

Just take a test and see your Gyno. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 19, 2011