how long to Wait

I want to Know How long Everyone this U Should wait untill u get Engaged married or anything me and my boyfriend have been together sence 08/2006 and have 2 kids been throw alot and have such a strong bound i know i cant be with anyone else but, i don now if he is not sure and not wanting to marry me makes me think that way. but i dont know if im moving to fast or what

Miszsamantha

Asked by Miszsamantha at 11:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• I've been with my fiancee since December 2006 and were engaged getting married June 23. 2009. Its just when he decides that hes sure he wants to share the same commitment
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 11:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You already have kids together. There's no such thing as rushing things now that has happened. If you want to get married, get married.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If you guys truly love each other get married!! Good Luck
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'm with Ginger. Once the kids came then there should not be waiting if you want to get married.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• but he dosnt seem like he wants to anytime hint at it joke aboutit he just kinda blows it off, like he still want to be the Lil Thug with his Friend or sumthing he goes out has female friends i dont u see satnight and im on here and he at a club bouncing
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 11:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• personally I think marriage is a love thing but more so a stubborn thing. I got married 2 months after I met my husband. We loved each other and knew we wanted to spend our lives together. We just figured that the longer we waited to get married the more reasons we could find not too, but married we would have to work them out. The first 6 years were rough, but now we are great and just had our 10 anniv. this past Aug. Personally I would talk to him and find out his reasons for wanting to wait so that you understand his side and he does just think that you are trying to push. Also if you know his side you can help bring both sides together. Ya know?
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i think he is Scarred of it cuz no one in his life has a good marrige or is Married his Parents his dad has a live in gurlfriend my parents cant stand each other none of his friends are married and the one that is , he is with another girl and has kids with her and wont divorce his wife im scarred mabye i dont want to know the real reason
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 11:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• >>but he dosnt seem like he wants to anytime hint at it joke aboutit he just kinda blows it off, like he still want to be the Lil Thug with his Friend or sumthing he goes out has female friends i dont u see satnight and im on here and he at a club bouncing<<

The Lil Thug thing is the only thing that bugs me here. Female friends? Not a problem unless they're friends with benefits. Bouncing? That's a job.

But honestly? I'm old-fashioned enough to say the marriage should have come before the kids and if he wasn't willing to man up with the first baby, it's never going to happen. You need to lay down the law and move out. If he wants you, then he needs to marry you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Why is it so important that you get married? You already have kids. Ask yourself a few things. Does he love you? Are you happy with him? Other then that little piece of paper would you stay with him forever? If you can answer those three with a yes then marriage shouldn't be so important. Some people just don't ever want to get married.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:42 AM on Dec. 7, 2008