Any other woman need sex or they are cranky? adult content

Ok so I am 44, I know I am in my prime, but I am wondering if any other women out there actually get cranky, sleepless and moody if they don't get sex on a regular basis? I feel like I could have sex with SO every day and I would be happy. If we go more than a few days without it, I am moody and can't sleep and it drives me crazy. When we do have sex, its great and overall we have a very exciting sex life, but for me its not enough and I feel like I pester him for it. Also another bad thing is that I have learned he is the "initiator" to when we do. He works a lot, we have kids etc and life is hectic, so I have left it to him to decide, which usually ends up being every other day to every few days. But for me, its aweful cause I need it more. I masterbate almost every day but its not the same as being with him. Am I alone in this? Any other women going thru this now, and how are you dealing with it? I feel like I have sex on the brain 24-7, is that bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Ah hun me too!! We both get tired, I guess I just let it go for another day until we can be together.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:59 AM on May. 19, 2011

• You are not alone! I feel the exact same way..im only 27 and my life is like that now! I could also be an everydayer or every other day..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 19, 2011

• im only 24 but i get cranky when i need sex. i nagged my husband so much untill he gave it up last night.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:01 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Before I had children I was like that. If I didn't get it at least twice a day I was miserable to be around. Which was a huge deal cause he's never been big on sex. Now, since I've had children that's all over, now we're both good to go without. It's all about the hormones...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes but I don't normally realize it until after we have had sex that I was a cranky woman before.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm 30 & get cranky if i don't get mine...LOL!

Some people are just generally hornier than others....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:09 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm only 25 and get crabby if it's been too long and dh is DARN lucky we have a 5 month old and I'm breastfeeding because that curbs the hormones a bit... lol Otherwise I wouldn't give a hoot if he's tired. lmao

kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• HONEY I'M 43 AND I HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN 5 YEARS.NO I DON'T GET CRANKY NO I DON'T EVEN MISS IT .NO I DON'T KNOCK NO OTHER WOMAN FOR WANTING IT'
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 12:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I thought I was the only one... seriously.. I totally get crabby if I haven't had intimacy.. I need that closeness with my husband or I am not a very nice person to be around... The intimate connection with my spouse makes me sweeter and makes me feel better about myself and my life and everything around... We do get busy with kids and work.. but I told my husband that I need it or life just isn't going to be happy for him or I! haha
    momma20201030

Answer by momma20201030 at 3:23 PM on May. 19, 2011