Circumcision? adult content

So all this talk about male circumcision makes me think. If some find it ok to circ their sons, why not their daughters? I circ'd my son 14 yrs ago when I was undereducated and a dumb. Would I do it now? I don't really think so. So my question is if it's ok to cut off a male foreskin, why isn't it ok to cut of a females labia? It is done in other countries and the world is outraged by it. So why not so much for a boy?
If you say it's mutilation of a female, why not mutilation of a male?
I by the way do not condone either practice, just curious why the double standard? Any thoughts?

sneakyboo

Asked by sneakyboo at 11:16 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh boy! Here we go again! I'll pass this time.............LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:17 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No, i absolutely would not cut off her inner lips so that some guy might find her vagina more sexy. That's friggen sick....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:18 AM on May. 19, 2011

• the females are tortured because no pain meds are used. plus when men are circumsized it doesn't effect pleasure but when females are circumsized they may no longer feel pleasure which means they can't orgasm either. i know all this cause this African chick on a past season of America's Top Model had gone through the procedure & she spoke freely of it.

mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:19 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Pain meds are not routinely used for males either.
    sneakyboo

Comment by sneakyboo (original poster) at 11:20 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I see where you are coming from, one form is genital mutilation, the other common practice. Why is that? I'm just glad we didn't have boys so it's not something I had to worry about. Our niece's little boy is going in for this fourth surgery this month because of his circumcision. )c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• what?? i sure hope my sons' had pain meds. ugh don't want to think about it.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Well jewish people do it bc of religion. Everyone has their own reason for doing it.. My reason for doing it is its cleaner. My son doesnt have to worry about infection. A girl doesnt need anything like that done bc she has no chance of infection if she had a chance oinfection im sure people would do it to girls.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:21 AM on May. 19, 2011

• my son had meds to numb it.
    chrstny88

• Its apples and oranges and you are a troll trying to start drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 19, 2011

• There are a few different KINDS of female circumcision. Sometimes they cut off just the clitoris, sometimes they only take off the Labia major &/or minor & then sew it up...sometimes they take all three of them off. There is more info about it on the web....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:24 AM on May. 19, 2011