Fenugreek plant?

I was doing my spring cleaning and came across an envelope I had completely forgot about. Someone had sent me a bunch of seeds for free. I got eggplant, broccoli, fenugreek and a couple other things. I have googled the fenugreek but I am still wondering what I am supposed to do with it.
Anyone here grow it>?

Asked by gemgem at 11:18 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I don't know about the plant but the dried herb is good for migraines and joint pain. I take it every day for a bad ankle and it really does help.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Fenugreek flourishes in parts of Europe that surround the Mediterranean. While both the seeds and leaves most often to flavor food, the seeds are also very beneficial to health, and have been used by healers and herbal specialists for hundreds of years. It is supposed to have lots of health benefits. People use the seeds or make tea. As far as growing the plant, I have never done it, but it sounds like it would be in the annual herb category

hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 11:50 AM on May. 19, 2011

• huh ok thanks lol. I planted the seeds they are already sprouting. I guess Ill have to see what I can do with it.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 11:52 AM on May. 19, 2011