What is with all the road rage?

There was an accident between two cars just minutes ago in the busy road I'm near. The girls get out of their vehicles and start pounding each other. Do people really think that a fender bender warrants violence no matter who is at fault? No one hurt and their cars were still drivable. I think there were enough witnesses to account for who's fault it was. So, why so much violence?

Philly247

Asked by Philly247 at 11:27 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mainly bc there are some stupid ppl out there that cant drive..and i personally would love to pound someone if they hit my car and it was new bc once it has been wrecked its not new anymore..plus they could of been enemies to begin with..or it could of been an incident like i was in when my car was new and two girls driving drunk almost backed into it and the proceded to drive off...yep that warrents a butt kickin to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 19, 2011

• So, if you were the one that accidentally hit someone, you deserve the beat down? It sure didn't look like a drinking issue, maybe something else going on but really, getting charges pressed on you is the way to go? Also, accidents do happen and there is some terrible driving out there but in front of children, that's a real cool message to be sending kids.

Philly247

Comment by Philly247 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on May. 19, 2011

• It's because people act like they've got no sense behind the wheel. I believe they should make the tests harder... fewer people would pass, fewer cars would be on the roads, and there would be less pollution. :)
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:39 AM on May. 19, 2011

• idk but my husband was in a minor accident last Memorial day weekend and the guy he was in the accident with tried to get in a fight with my dh. My dh's car was really messed up and the guys huge truck didnt even have a scratch. My dh just stayed in his car and told the guy to back off since PD was on their way. Some people are just whacked.

Answer by gemgem at 11:41 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I had an absolute jerk rush past me, get in front of me, and SLAM on his breaks...and then when we got to the light (it was red), he got out of his car and proceeded to yell at me and threaten me! No freaking clue as to what the heck his problem was! Oh, and then he just sat there through the light.

This is why I HATE driving :(
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:52 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Houston apparently is the city where you are most likely to be shot in a road rage incident and I could believe it: large city where everyone must drive, lots of poor people with old cars and no air conditioning, hot, hot, hot, sticky weather, and tons of guns.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hi Philly247 - I like the way "Anonymous" backed up her answer to your second question - "So, if you were the one that accidentally hit someone, you deserve the beat down?" She gave no reply at all!

**shaking my head**

That in itself makes the point.
    SarahFarah

Answer by SarahFarah at 1:55 PM on May. 19, 2011