Any of you moms out there do the Extreme Couponing ???

I 'm not extreme but i sure do like to save money. I'm always trying to get good deals on items and save as much as possible. I clip coupons and find them online to...What about you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• No but I am looking into it, I want to save and be able to buy in bulk like they do but maybe not to that extreme, I have a big family and this would greatly help us out.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:44 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I use coupons, but I don't hoard things I don't need or won't use in a short amount of time.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:45 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I just started couponing, so I'm no where near "extreme" yet, but I've saved quite a bit of money so far!
    BananaMuffins

Answer by BananaMuffins at 11:45 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I need to look into it, we live 20 minutes from the nearest small town and 35 from the nearest city so the gas just to get there is enough to hurt our fixed income. I just don't know where to start because our local paper doesn't offer any and getting the bigger papers delivered just doesn't happen out here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I coupons,but none of the stores around me do dbl coupns...some are even limiting the amount of coupons you can even use. So it makes it impossible to get stuff for free like they do...but heck I'm happy to save any amount I can.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 11:46 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No stores here double coupons. We have a small pantry. It makes no sense for my family to buy like they do.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:48 AM on May. 19, 2011

• No I dont coupon. I always forget to use them when I go to the store, and honestly most of the things I see onsale and have coupons for I dont even use. My mil does it though. She brings me some of her booty lmao.

Answer by gemgem at 11:49 AM on May. 19, 2011

• Used to but it took up all of my timee, foe the savings, and ended up eating too much unhealthy food
    uschi1113

Answer by uschi1113 at 11:58 AM on May. 19, 2011

• I wish I had the patience for that! But, as other posters have said, in my area, the stores don't double or triple coupons, and are very tricky when it comes to combining coupons. Something like you can combine coupons from the circulars with in-store coupons, but only in-store coupons that have a certain code...or something like that! It's weird! I wouldn't mind being able to save as much as those people do!!
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 12:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would like too! but i dont even have money for things that I have a coupon for!!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2011