What am I supposed to do??

I falling for someone, except, I am with my daughters father, and I have fallen out of love with him (i think) he doesnt apprciate me and he is very mean and disrespectful, . The other guy is just a friend, but I cant get him out of my mind, Leaving isnt an option right now, my bf is disabled due to a broken foot, until Mid Febuary, I cant just leave when things are tuff im the only one working (2 jobs) to get our bills paid, ............

DO I pursue my friend, ( just for the sex)

i need it,
please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• ummm. no you're just asking for trouble... be faithful... or be honest
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence until you jump over and step into a pile of sh*t.  Wait till you finally leave your b/f and then make a decision.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I agree...thats asking for trouble. If you are not happy...be honest with him, tell him what is on your mind...and give him the chance to change. You cant expect him to know what is bothering you, men are not the sharpest tools in the shed. And if he doesnt change, then consider leaving.
    MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 11:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You should Sit and talk to him about it Exsplain the Way u feel abouthim being mean my boyfriend tends to be mean only to me when he is stressed thats how i know something is wrong if u cant communicate you need to fix it or move on
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 11:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ladies, I tried this 3 times, each time I poured my heart out to him and told him I wanted to be a Family but needed more respect and appreciation from him, he would just say oh god here you go again, stop this bullshit, I'm going to tell you right now, im not gonna change so take it or leave it. I just so torn, and I wish i wasn't feeling like this, how do i get this other man out of my head??

Anonymous

• In all honesty you may only be falling for him because he's giving you the sympathy and shoulder you need. If things are rough between your significant other you're looking for that attention that you are lacking. If deep down you love the man you are with you'll not think about going after this other guy. He may be thinking that he can have the sex and won't want to commit after you become free. It's better to work things out at home first before jumping into the quick sand.
    frenzied

Answer by frenzied at 12:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i kinda of think i just want the sex.................. is that bad, honestly (my bf is my first and only)
    see im foolish im so confused and feel so stupid for having these thoughs race thought my head
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• sometimes having someone special to think about helps us get through rough times. I do think you should let bd know you are not happy and thinking of leaving. Don't tell him about the friend though. As for the sex, that's up to you. You are not married to bd so do what you think is right.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• >>Ladies, I tried this 3 times, each time I poured my heart out to him and told him I wanted to be a Family but needed more respect and appreciation from him, he would just say oh god here you go again, stop this bullshit, I'm going to tell you right now, im not gonna change so take it or leave it. I just so torn, and I wish i wasn't feeling like this, how do i get this other man out of my head??<<

Forget the other man for now. And forget the one you're with. Sex? it'll keep.

Would you want your daughter accepting this kind of treatment? THEN DO NOT ACCEPT IT FOR YOURSELF. Get yourSELF in order and learn to like yourself without a man. A good one will come along once you've done that.

And DON'T do something stupid just for sex. It's NOT worth it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Hey he said it himself- take it or leave it. So leave it. This is sort of petty, but it really bothers me that he's depending on you to pay the bills and take care of him WHILE being disrespectful and mean. He's obviously not thinking about you, so you should stop thinking about him and just take care of yourself. LEAVE. And then have a ball getting what you need!
    esr

Answer by esr at 3:04 AM on Dec. 7, 2008