7 month old hurting me

ok so my baby girl she doesnt mean to but i guess she thinks its fun or something....she leans up while sitting on my lap leans up all the way and falls back full force and hits me in the chest....lol she does it repeatedly......idk if thats normal....my other kid didnt do that
i was just wondering...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter used to do that...I think they just like the "free falling" sensation...and then of course if you make a big deal out of it (yelling ow lol) they are going to think it's funny and do it even more lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2011

• U could put a pillow between u and your daughters head.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:56 AM on May. 19, 2011

• she headbutts me in the chest....lol i meant to say
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 AM on May. 19, 2011

• lol thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 AM on May. 19, 2011

• she likes me to hold her so she can sit up its not really a big deal i was just wondering if it was a normal
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 AM on May. 19, 2011

• yeah it's normal, its just the way some babies like to play....especially boys lol mine are really bad about it, and they think it's hilarious when they do it.
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 1:28 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Omg my son does that he started when he was 6 months and it hurts like hell he does it with no warning he throws his head back sometimes it hit my chest or hits me in the jaw I calmly tell him to stop and he does I know he's not doing it on purpose
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my 7 months old slaps, pokes, hits and pulls almost every part of my body! Dont worry this is normal! And its not on purpose!!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:54 AM on May. 19, 2011