What types of presents are you making for Christmas this year? Merry Christmas!

passionmom119

Asked by passionmom119 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• i made my mom a picture book of my son for x-mas, with pics of her and him , this is her first grandbaby so i know she will love it!
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Cross stitch ornaments for friends

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I don't have the time this year, but I have a great idea for kids to Grandparents if you are trying to save money. Take a terra planter. Cut out images from magazines - make it a theme, do all body parts or hearts or for older children words that mean love. Then have them glue the piece on the planter over lapping each other - make sure none of the planter is showing. Once the glue dries shalak it (sorry can't spell shalak). Fill with soil and a few tomato seeds. Tomatoes take FOREVER to grow from seed to something that looks like a tomato plant, so by spring they will be ready to plant. It's a great gift for grandparents to display it on a table or front hall.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008